Certemy Online Application Instructions
If you already have an account in Certemy, you may login at the following link with your username and password:
CURRENT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS:
If you currently hold an active, non-expired certification through TCB, you have been auto-assigned into the Certemy system to maintain your credential through renewal/re-certification. To continue please complete the following steps:
- Go to https://app.certemy.com/entry/login
- Your email will be the email you used in the old system
- Your temporary password will be Certemy2018!
- Once logged in, you can click ACCEPT to accept your certification
- A pop up screen will show and ask "Do you currently hold this certification?" You need to click the button CERTEMY to start the renewal phase
- Now you are set to begin maintaining your credential. Complete the steps before your next expiration date. To check your status, you may view an up-to-date registry from our website. Click REGISTRY at the top of the page.
If you are currently certified with an active credential, you should already be auto-enrolled (see the above steps to continue). If for some reason this does not work and you are wishing to renew, you may contact the TCB office. (Note: You must hold an active, non-expired CPS credential).
If you wish to begin a new application for the Certified Prevention Specialist, click a link below to self-enroll into the certification of your choice. This will create your account so you can get started: (Note: for those who had begun a new application in our former application system, but were NOT certified, you will need to select a link below to begin your application in Certemy).
Certified Prevention Specialist Level 1 (CPS I) Self-Enrollment
Certified Prevention Specialist Level 2 (CPS II) Self-Enrollment