Certified Registered Trainer (CRT)
The Tennessee Certification Board offers a registered trainer certification for individuals who possess a depth of knowledge in their professional field.
Benefits of Being a Certified Trainer
- Receive preference for facilitation of future prevention training
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert in your field
- Gain professional credibility among your peers
- Build your resume and open the door to new professional opportunities
Interested in Applying?
To apply, simply log in to your existing account (or create a new account), and select the Certified Registered Trainer credential. To become certified, you must complete the following steps:
- Complete a short biographical info section
- List all training you are qualified to facilitate, including which domain(s) and/or CORE functions in which they relate
- Pay a $50 application fee
- TCB will review and approve all submitted training courses and notify you of certification as a registered trainer.