Benefits of Being a Certified Trainer
- Receive preference for facilitation of future prevention training
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert in the field of prevention
- Gain professional credibility among your peers
- Build your resume and open the door to new professional opportunities
Interested in Applying?
If you already hold a CPS credential in Tennessee, simply log into your account and select the Trainer tab. If you do not currently hold a certification in Tennessee, please complete your registration in our online application system. Then complete the following steps:
- Complete a short biographical info section
- List all training you are qualified to facilitate, include which domain(s) and/or CORE functions in which they relate
- Pay a $50 processing fee
- TCB will review and approve all submitted training courses and notify you of certification as a registered trainer.